Do you love planners? I know....dumb question, right?! OK, maybe not everyone loves planners, but I do. :) Check out this brand new workshop from Shirley Pando. Learn how to create a custom planner and add a little creativity to all of 2015.
Here comes another New Year! A new start, new goals, and yes, the need for a new planner. But as a creative person, purchased planners are just too boring. They can also be rather expensive and you need something a bit more customized for YOUR life. Sure, those downloadable pages are cute, but why settle for someone else’s style and favorite colors? You want a unique planner that reflects YOUR style and creativity. And besides, you have a TON of supplies sitting at home just waiting to be used! ;-)
Come join Shirley for this two week, six lesson workshop to create a one-of-a-kind planner that will display YOUR Creativity, 365 days a year! In this workshop, students will create unique “Master” pages that will then be copied to produce a planner with pages full of creativity! Learn many different ways to decorate the Master pages and the resulting printed pages using stickers, stamps, paper flowers, scrap paper, paint, stencils, and…well, most anything you have at home. Basic blank templates will be given in class for most pages, but YOU will add your creativity and make them customized to YOUR liking. Planner tips, creative techniques, and inspiration are sprinkled in each lesson.
- Lesson 1: Preparation - Decide what you need from your planner - including size, types of pages, binding, flexibility, etc.
- Lesson 2: Supply Round-up - Binder, paper, and supply options.
- Lesson 3: Creative techniques for Monthly Master pages, Dividers and Tabs
- Lesson 4: Creative techniques for Weekly Master pages
- Lesson 5: Creative techniques for Daily Master pages
- Lesson 6: Creative techniques for making additional Master pages, such as To-do, Notes, Birthdays, Menu, and more!
Enrollment is open throughout the months of December, January, and February!
Length: 2 Weeks/6 Lessons