Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Dec.5th: Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Hey Crafter's, Shirley Pando here. Did you join me this week for the 4 Product Challenge? This week it is all about buttons. We've got to use up all those products we have hoarded collected throughout the years, right??



Check out the projects, below, I made using buttons.



Card #1: Button Tree


Close-up
Supplies: 
  • Kraft Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Patterned Paper - I think this paper is from a DCWV Paper Pack, which is really old!
  • Buttons - Could be from a garage sale, craft store, Bazzill, Doodlebug, Cosmo Cricket, who knows??!
  • Rub-ons - Tim Holtz Ideology Remnants Rubs, Christmastime
  • Ribbon
  • Sewing machine, thread

Card #2: Shiny Brite




Supplies: 



Card #3: i love you



Close-up

Supplies: 
  • Kraft Cardstock - Bazzill
  • Patterned Paper - Scenic Route, Rockland paper pack?, Music paper
  • Buttons - Craft store?? Who knows!
  • Rub-ons - Jeneva & Co. (old!!)
  • Sewing machine, thread



Do you like the look of stitching on paper? Check out THIS TUTORIAL on my personal blog for "10 Tips for Stitching on Paper".




If you want to see the video of how I created my cards, be sure to sign up for our newsletter. The newsletter will be sent out on Monday, 12/08/2014 and is the only way see my process video. 
Newsletter Signup. 







4 comments:

  1. Buttons AND sewing with thread. LOVE IT. Thanks for the creative inspiration!
    Mary (aka Muffin's Mama)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Muffins Mama,
      I'm glad you were inspired! Thanks for stopping by.
      Shirley

      Delete
  2. Love what you have done with your buttons - especially that first tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula,
      Thanks for your comments. I did have quite a bit of fun using my buttons.
      Have a great week!
      Shirley

      Delete