Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Dec 1st 4 Product Challenge: Buttons

Hey Crafters! Shirley, here!

Button, button...who's got the button? Ever play that game when you were younger? It was one of my favorites to play with my three sisters while my mom was busy sewing. Grab the biggest button from the button box and hide it! When they come looking for it you lead them to it by saying, "Warmer" or "Colder" as they walked toward or away from it's hiding place. We could play it for hours, and probably did! Oh such wonderful memories!

I do have a "few" buttons...how about you? Let's get those buttons out and create with them this week. They are one of the products we will use in our 4 Product Challenge.



Check out the short video, below, to see what other products I'll be using.


The Challenge
For this week's 4 Product Challenge I will be using:
  • Buttons 
  • Patterned paper
  • Rub-ons
  • Trims





The Projects
This week I will be working on a few holiday-themed cards. But, of course, they can all be reworked with different papers and colors to be used for any occasion. Check back here on Friday 12/05/2014 for photos of my cards.  I hope you will join me! We will post a link-up on Friday so you can show off your creations, too.



If you want to see the video of how I created my cards, be sure to sign up for our newsletter. The newsletter will be sent out on Monday, 12/08/2014 and is the only way see my process video. 
Newsletter Signup. 





Let me know if you "collect" buttons like I do. Have you played Button, button, who's got the button?

"See" ya Friday!
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment