Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Nov 10th Challenge: Embossing Powder


Heat Embossing

We are back with a brand new challenge.  This week we will be working with embossing powders.  Watch the video below to learn more about this week's challenge.
The Challenge
Like many of the products we work with, there are so many different types and brands of embossing powders, it's hard to know where to start.  So I decided to stick with the basics this week. :)

For this week's 4 Product Challenge I will be using:
  • Embossing powders from Ranger.
  • 7 Gypsies paper-Avignon.
  • Stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink-Delightful Doilies.
  • Background stamp-any will do for this project.



The Projects
This week I will be working on fall tag art.  I love tag art.  It is my favorite medium for creating more complicated or complex projects.  I like to keep my scrapbooking simple and my tags complicated. :)  I even stated a new Pinterest Board just for tag art.   My tags usually end up on home decor projects and from time to time on a card or gift.

So tell me....what is your favorite brand of embossing powders?

Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I did not have sound on the computer I viewed on but all I could see was the powders you selected. I did not see your tag. When do we get to view your creation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Paula. I will post my tag(s) on Friday. We will see how many I get done. :)

      Delete