Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Last chance to save 50% on Time Management for the Creative Soul



Join the 1500+ students who have already completed Time Management for the Creative Soul.

Hurry! This workshop is only available for a limited time. Enrollment will close on November 21, 2014.



If only I had more time. How often do we say that? How often do we push away things we say are important because of all of our other obligations? How often do we fill what little free time we have with time wasters? The truth is we all have the same amount of time. Time is the one constant in our lives. But it is up to you to choose what you do with that time.


After years of time management training and teaching I hope to help you get the most out of your creative time.  Maybe you are lucky enough to have unlimited creative time or maybe you only have a few minutes a day.  Either way, this class will help you get the most out of the time you have.


By the end of this class you will:
  • develop a better vision of who you are as a crafter and/or artist.
  • learn ways to calm the chaos of our busy lives.
  • discover you really do have time to be creative.
  • learn ways to make creativity a part of your daily life.
  • discover how to change old habits and develop new ones.
  • learn the importance and pitfalls of organizing and to do lists and how they can work for you.
  • receive and complete a workbook to help complete the workshop.
  • learn and develop ways simplify the process without giving up your ‘stash’.


Course Outline:
  • Lesson One: What is a Creative Statement. In this lesson we will begin the process of writing a creative statement.  You will learn how a creative statement can help you find more time for creativity and how to get the most out of that time.
  • Lesson Two: Writing Your Statement. In Lesson Two we will take everything we learned in Lesson One and use it to write your personal creative statement.
  • Lesson Three: Goals and To Dos.  You have a creative statement…...now what?  In Lesson Three we will talk about goals and to do lists.  
  • Lesson Four: The 15 Minute Challenge and Simplifying the Creative Process.  How can we make the most of our time without giving up all of our ‘stuff’.  We will discuss how to get started when you only have a few minutes to play.
  • Lesson Five: The Perils of Purging/ After c ompleting Lessons One thru Four you many decide it is time to let go of some of your supplies. Time to send them to a new home. :) In Lesson Five we will discuss how to manage that process without feeling overwhelmed or worse yet....guilty.

Student Feedback:
"I would just like to say that writing things down has really helped. One of the things that I noticed is that I like to experiment, and instead of thinking that I have made a mess and not finished anything, I now understand that this is part of my creativity and I will finally come up with something I like. Amazing what writing something down does for you." ~ previous Time Management student

"I printed my Creative Statement on a page with another quote, and it's right in front of me every day, along with some other quotes and pictures of my kids and grandkids. I'm actually quite amazed at what I've accomplished. In my earlier posts, I complained that I wasn't accomplishing anything since I retired. Well, that sure has changed! Thank you, Jeri!" ~ Margaret, previous Time Management student

"I was so happy that you made us do these activities, Jeri, because even though I was one of those who groaned when I saw it, they really helped me get specific, like you said." ~ JeniRuth, previous Time Management student

"What I want to share is that I realize how blessed I am. I have a craft room, a husband who is very supportive of my creative ventures, and I am retired! What I need to do is re-organize my space. I am very lucky to have this as my problem so I just wanted to say Thank you for making me sit down and think of what I do have and how better to use it." ~ Mary Lou, previous Time Management student

"I've really enjoyed all of the presentations and exercises, and learned a lot from them. Jeri is personable and to the point, and moves things along at a good pace. I love to write, and I love to get organized, so this process was right up my alley! The best part was making action plans for my goals and then the to-do lists. Time management has always been a problem for me, and more so since I retired - no routine, no plan, no accomplishment! I feel that this will definitely help me be more focused on my crafts and to get things done." ~ Margaret, previous Time Management student

Class Start Date: Immediately
Please Note:  There will be a one week break for Thanksgiving.  That week will be a great time to finish writing your creative statement.
 Enrollment Ends: Nov 21st, 2014 
 Sale Price: $15 (This is 50% off the 2015 price)




Click here to learn how my classes work and learn what happens after you enroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment