Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, November 17, 2014

11/17 Challenge: Cut and Emboss


During the month of November we have focused on embossing.  Week one we used embossing folders, week two was embossing powders.  This week we will explore cut and emboss dies.

The Challenge: Cut & Emboss Dies
I have never tired to hide my love addiction to Spellbinders dies. :)  Spellbinders dies cut, emboss and can be used as a stencil.  This week we will focus on the embossing feature and how to get a great emboss from your dies.

This week for the 4 Product Challenge I will be using:

  • Cut & Emboss dies from Spellbinders and Sizzix with matching stamps.
  • Dew Drops from Robin's Nest.
  • Burlap paper
  • Metal key embellishments.

Watch the video below to learn more about the products I will be using and the projects I will be working on.

I


The Projects
This week I will be working on:

  • A printer's tray for Thanksgiving.
  • My version of a December Daily album.  I will be posting more about this album in the coming weeks.
So tell me....are you doing a December Daily album this year?  What is your process for completing the project?

Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment