Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, October 10, 2014

The results are in.......Gelatos!

This week we are focusing on dry to wet products or products that are water activated.  Products like: Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils.  I choose to focus on Gelatos.  They are such a fun product to work with. So many possibilities.


MCL: Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils.

I focused on scrapbooking this week and also completed my Project Inspiration ATC card.

Project Inspiration ATC-Gelatos
One of my favorite ways to use Gelatos is as a color wash over an embossed stamp.  So that is what I did for my ATC card.

MCL: Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils.

Supplies:  Gelatos (Mango & Snow), background stamp (Stampabilities-Quatrefiol Background), embossing ink and powder, card stock and label punch (EK Success).

Summer Fun & Journaling Block
As I start to rediscover scrapbooking I seem to be gravitating to more old school techniques.  And after years of working with grungy, vintage, dark colors it has been a lot fun to work with brighter colors.

MCL: Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils.

Title Supplies:  Gelatos (Blue and Grey), letter stencil, hot press watercolor paper, black pen, white paint, punch (EK Success), pattern paper (Scenic Route) and letter stickers.

Journaling Block Supplies:  Gelatos (blue), pattern paper (Scenic Route), die (Technique Tuesday), black pen, sticker (Scenic Route) and watercolor paper.

Happy Dog
The grey in the pictures threw me for a bit.  I opted for yellow, but I think it might have been a little bright the page.  As always....I want to show you even those items that don't quite turn out the way I hope. Sometimes I fix them and sometimes I don't.  It depends on how much it bugs me. LOL!  We are often way to hard on ourselves.  I remember when scrapbooking was way easier and I strive to get back to that place.

Not that design and color choice are not important, but I don't want it to stall my creative process.  Sometimes it is best to just move on. :)

MCL: Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils.

Supplies:  Gelatos (Lemon), card stock, letter stickers, stencil (Crafter's Workshop), pattern paper (Scenic Route) and brads.

Process Video: Happy Dog and Project Inspiration ATC


Want to know what I did and how I did it, then be sure to sign up for our newsletter.  On Monday I will be sending out my process video.  You will get to see how I made the Happy Dog title and Project Inspiration ATC.  Newsletter Signup.

Interested in learning more about working with Gelatos?  Be sure to check out my fall workshops.

Now it is your turn.  Post your projects below.
Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment