Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Results Are In......Challenge: Low Profile Dies

Friday came quickly this week.  It was one of those weeks where I felt very grateful to get any crafting done at all.  My to do list seemed to regenerate all on its own.  LOL!  I am certain many of you deal with the same issues.

So I was very thankful to be working with low-profile dies, and specifically Spellbinders, as I feel so comfortable working with them.  Did you join me for the challenge this week?  You can read my Monday Post here.



The 4 products I used included:
  • Spellbinders Labels
  • Washi Tape
  • Text Paper  
  • Trim


I love dies that have matching stamp set....and I have many of them in my stash.  I also have a number of labels sets that do not have a matching stamp.  So I wanted to know if I could duplicate the look with background stamps.

Hint:  If you want to see my results you should sign up for our newsletter.  (See the upper right hand corner of our blog for a link.)  In this week's process video I will show you how I made the clock background label on my card.  Proving yet again the possibilities of Spellbinders are endless. :)

I  could not leave you with just one card for inspiration.  I searched my hard drive for even more inspiration. Enjoy!


 






Remember if you want to see what I did and how I did it on my project you need to sign up for our newsletter.  Then watch your inbox on Monday.

Now it's your turn.  Be sure to post your work below.
Happy Crafting,
Jeri'




No comments:

Post a Comment