Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct 6th Product Challenge-Dry to Wet

Happy Monday! It is time for a new challenge. :) This week we will be working with water activated products like Gelatos, Twinkling H2Os and watercolor pencils. I imagine most of your have one of those products in your stash, possibly hidden in a drawer somewhere. So let's dig them out and put them to good use.

 My 4 Product Challenge with week will include:

  • Gelatos (But I may find time to work with Twinkling H20s too.)
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Stencils
  • 3x4 Journaling Card Dies
  • Pattern Paper by Scenic Route
Learn more about my challenge this week in the video below.




This week I will be working on the following projects:

  • Journaling Cards
  • Project Inspiration
I rarely use wet or messy products in my scrapbooks.  I prefer to use them are cards and tags.  So I am pushing myself a little bit this week. :)

If you would like to learn more about working with Gelatos and/or Twinkling H20s check out my fall classes.  You will be amazed how much you can do with these projects.

I will be back on Friday to share my projects.  If you want to see my Friday process video be sure to sign up for my newsletter....that is the only way you will get to see it. :)

So.....what will you be working on this week?

Happy Crafting, Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment