Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct 27th Challenge: Misting Sprays



It's Monday and that means a brand new challenge.  This week we will be working with misting sprays.


The Challenge
There are many, many, many different brands of misting sprays.  Some are shimmery and some are not.  I do not have a large variety of misting sprays, I generally make my own, but I have fallen for the new Prima misting sprays: Color Bloom.

This week for the 4 Product Challenge I will be using:
  • Color Bloom misting spray by Prima
  • Stencils from Heidi Swapp
  • Acrylic shapes
  • Pattern paper from Fancy Pants-Rusty Sun




The Projects
After two weeks of working on Halloween projects I am ready to move on to something different.  This week I will be working on a 4th of July scrapbook layout.  Check out the video above to learn more.

So tell me.....are you a misting spray fanatic or just a casual user?  What is your favorite brand?

Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment