Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, September 15, 2014

So many possibilities!



I love a clean desk....so many possibilities.  I think the theme for this fall will be one of new beginnings.  New classes, websites, projects and more.


We will be officially re-launching the My Creative Life 2014 blog next week.  I wanted to take a few moments this week to remind everyone of the mission of this blog.  You can read more under the My Story tab.

My mission with this blog is pretty simple:
  1. Inspire you to make creativity a daily priority.... or weekly/monthly if that works for you.
  2. Motivate you to use all of the wonderful supplies you have collected over the years.
  3. Explore the concept of creativity and practical ways for adding more creativity to our lives.
  4. Finding ways to lose the perfectionism, comparison and pressure that are creativity killers.
  5. And finally.....offer a few workshops along the way.
In the past we have tried to post 2 to 3 times a week.  We had a weekly challenge post and an organizing post.

This fall we will be making a few changes.  We will now be posting more frequently and with a broader range of topics.  
  • Every Monday we will still post our product challenge. 
  • On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we will post a variety topics, including; creativity boosters, tutorials, industry opinions, daily creativity and more.
  • Every Friday we will post our product challenge results.  
In addition to our blog posting we will also be adding new content to our newsletter.  Each week we will be creating a process video for our product challenge.  That video will only be available to our newsletter subscribers.  You can subscribe in the upper, right hand corner of the blog.

I have already started on new projects and videos that I cannot wait to share with you.  Until then......happy crafting.
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to the new format & challenges!

    my desk is not yet clean, but the way I am starting to re-organize stuff is making more sense.

    my husband was laughing at me yesterday as I was stepping over piles of storage tubs to get something I wanted and said, "you just love being in organized mode, it is so cute"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am glad to hear you are making progress. I am excited to back at it too....and very excited about our 1st challenges. :)

      Delete