Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sept 29th Challenge Topic: Low Profile Dies

This week we will be working with low-profile dies, like those made by Spellbinders, Papertry Ink, QuicKutz, Crafter's Workshop, Technique Tuesday......and so many more.

September 26th Challenge: Low Profile Dies


The number of companies producing low-profile dies has skyrocketed and quite frankly, I LOVE it!  I have shared my love (aka addiction) to low profile dies in the past.  We actually used Spellbinders as our 2nd challenge for this blog. 

This time around we will be expanding the challenge to include all low-profile dies.  Some of my favorite dies are those with matching stamps.  But what if you want to create the look of a matching stamp where one does not existed?  That is my challenge this week. :)

Check out the video below to learn more about my projects this week and which 4 products I will be working with. 





This week I will be working on on a variety of projects, including:
  • Cards
  • Project Inspiration ATC
  • Journaling Cards
In case you are not familiar with my Project Inspiration, you can find more information here. 

I use low-profile dies on many of my projects.  In fact, I hardly have a project where I don't use them.  So tell me....what is your favorite way to use them.

Oh, and if you feel like you might be stuck in a rut and are looking for new ways to use your dies.  Check out my Spellbinders workshop, which starts this week.

Happy Crafting,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment