Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Ribbon: Projects #32, 33, 34 and 35.

It's Friday!

And that means it is time to share our work.  Since I LOVE ribbon....this was an easy week for me. :)

Project #32: Project Inspiration
To me, the best part about ribbon is that it comes in so many styles, textures and colors.  The possibilities are endless.

Supplies:  Ribbon, card stock, die (Spellbinders) and brads.

Project #33: Hello
Remember those four supplies I said I would work with.  Here they are. I did have to make a change...I opted to watercolor paper instead of white card stock.  The white card stock did not work well with the misting spray.  As I said in my Monday post, limiting my supplies pushes my creativity.  For me, that is always a good thing.:)


Supplies:  Card stock, watercolor paper, Glimmer Mist, die (Spellbinders), epoxy stickers, ribbon/trim (Maya Roads), brown pen, sentiment stamp and black ink.

Project #34: This is Family
One of my many favorite types of ribbon is printed twill ribbon.  I love the extra texture it can bring to my scrapbooking.

Supplies:  Printed twill ribbon, card stock, pattern paper (DCWV), die-cuts (Fancy Pants), photo turns, brads, stamps (Bo Bunny and Magnetic Poetry), black ink, embossing powder and button.

Project #35: Top of the Class


Supplies:  Printed twill ribbon, card stock, pattern paper (DCWV), stamps (Bo Bunny), die-cut (Fancy Pants), black ink, embossing powder, photo turns, brads and button.

Now it's your turn.....so me your ribbon love. :)
Jeri'


No comments:

Post a Comment