Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Charm Storage

Happy Wednesday,

It's Wednesday and that means it is time to talk storage.  Last week we covered sticker storage so let's talk charm storage today.  I purchased this cabinet (I actually have two of them side by side) 10-15 years ago from The Container Store.  I LOVE The Container Store.  So many storage options.  I don't live closed to one now...so I have to shop online.  Which is probably a good thing.  A girl could run up quite a bill in that store. :)


Each drawer is pretty deep and holds a lot of embellishments.  I store way more then just charms in each drawer....but the charms fit nicely too.  The drawer below is labeled hearts.  It includes charms, buttons, eyelets, words and more.



I also updated the My Creative Life 2014 Pinterest board.  There was not much to choose from this week, but as always I am impressed with the many, many ways crafters use spice racks.  I wonder if anyone actually uses them for spices?!

Be sure to take a minute and share how you store your bits and pieces.
Jeri'

1 comment:

  1. I use the same storage you do - but mine came from Home Depot! Probably the same costs though. I use mine for lots of different things too. I have a tall one and a shorter one. The short one sits on my craft table where I work and keeps the little bits I use the most, so I don't have to get up.

    ReplyDelete