Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21st Topic: Ribbon

Happy Monday!

It is a new week and that means a new challenge....this week we are working on ribbon!  I was super excited when I saw the topic.  I created the list way back in December, so each week is a surprise even to me. :)  I am a HUGE ribbon fan.  Which means of course, I have way too much ribbon.  But I must say, ribbon is one of the few items I actually run out of.  I use it a lot!  Thankfully my ribbon is now organized much better then the photo below.  But I will share that on Wednesday.


After a year and a half of doing these challenges, 1st with Use Every Stamp and now with My Creative Life 2014, I decided it was time to change things up a bit.  This week I decided I would also limited my supplies to handful of items.....excluding tools of course. :)  I was organizing a bit over the weekend (imagine that) and once again I was overwhelmed by the amount of things I have that I never use.  

So I decided to push myself a bit more.  I like the challenge of it.  It gets my creativity going.....maybe I am weird that way. LOL!


This week I will be using:

  • Ribbon of course....my choice.
  • One sentiment stamp of my choice.
  • One Spellbinders set....pictured above.
  • One bottle of Glimmer mist.
  • Blue and white card stock.
  • Epoxy stickers.  This are really old and I have no idea where they came from. :)
I know I will be making a card from these supplies.  But I may also use them to create my ATC card for Project Inspiration.  

So tell me, are you more creative with lots of supplies?  Or is it easier with just a few?
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your storage! I recently took down a peg board which was how I store/displayed my ribbon. I loved it, but a change to my craftroom meant it had to go. I'm still searching for a new method that will work for me.

    I love dies, have more than enough (don't we all?), but use the same ones over and over. I'm going to try putting one storage binder on my work desk each week and try to keep my use to those as I create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea to give yourself a challenge -- and I liked the finished result you showed in a later post!

    ReplyDelete