Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, March 14, 2014

This week's projects and a mini blog hop!

Did you get a chance to make anything using tags this week? I have a few things to share.

Check out my blog:
  Creative Arts with Shirley Pando
for a few cards I made this week...one using a tag

http://shirleypando.blogspot.com/2014/03/beautiful-images-with-square-1.html

******************************************

and a second one here on a different post
make sure to help me with this card...head to my blog and you'll understand.;-)

http://shirleypando.blogspot.com/2014/03/help-me-with-this-card.html

****************************************
Here's a super elegant tag by MCC instructor, Donna Maligno. I just love that black lace and I'm a sucker for a postage stamp!


*****************************************

I also want to share a scrapbook layout that includes tags that I made for one of my online classes at My Creative Classroom, Cricut: Scrapbooking Through the Year, that I teach with Cara Miller and Karen Hunter.

http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=787
My photo will go in the yellow area with the green frame and "Mom" title on top. The tags below can house journaling, more photos, or embellishments.

***********************************************


Don't forget about my online class giveaway...comment ON THIS POST. Giveaway ends Monday March 17th at midnight and winner is announced Tuesday March 18th.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These tags are absolutely beautiful! I love making tags and am always looking for good ideas. Thank you so much, suecat

    ReplyDelete