Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3rd Topic: Punches!

Happy Monday Morning!

We have a brand new topic.  This week we will be exploring paper punches.



If you have been paper crafting for long....then you know how popular punches were at one time.  This was before the advent of electronic die-cutting machines and other dies.  

I used to have a HUGE stash of punches, including letter punches.  Most of them are now gone.  I still have a collection of basic shapes, which I use all the time, and border/corner punches.

Do you love punches too?
Jeri'

2 comments:

  1. I have very few punches as I started with dies very early in my paper crafting. I have a few that I use quite often though, so I only keep those on my craft desk. Unless you consider a Crop-o-dile and a Corner Chomper punches - in that case, I have 4 on my craft desk. The rest are stored in a shoe rack (the kind with pouches for each shoe) on the back of my craft room door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love punches but don't have as many as I would like because they tend to be $$. I actually prefer them to any machine as they are very fast!! No messing around! I use them for every single paper project.

    ReplyDelete