Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Blog Hop!

Happy Friday Crafters!

Normally this is the day I post my projects.  But life really got in the way this week.  I know how many of you deal with the same issues and I never shy away from being truthful.  :)  So this weekend, I will pick myself up, dust myself off and get back to work.  For those of you who are also feeling the craziness of life....I hope you join me.

Thankfully, I have a couple of teachers joining me this week.  Check out their amazing work using color and water color pencils.




Check out Catherine's very pretty Project Life cards.  This is great idea for being creative in a small package.



You really need to check out Shirley's technique for using water color pencils on fabric.  Too cool!

I will be back this weekend with my own projects.....assuming of course that life behaves it self.

Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment