Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We have a winner!

Announcing the winner for a free seat in the brand new class, "Cricut Crafting with Stencils"  with Shirley Pando is...ladynurse4.

Congratulations! I've emailed you already and can't wait to "see" you in class. :-) If you didn't win, there's still time to register for class.

Stencil class


Course Description

I love to create art with stencils, especially ones I can make myself using my Cricut machine!
Come join me for this 5-lesson class to learn how to design Cricut Craft Room files and cut stencils using Cricut Cuttables Stencil Material, cardstock, and freezer paper. Students will create astenciled artist canvas, stenciled card backgrounds, and a stenciled fabric item of their choice. Take your crafting to a whole new level!
Students will learn about other stencil materials you can use with your Cricut and will will receive nine CCR files to download and use in class projects. Use any Cricut machine and any cartridge you own. Students must have basic knowledge of their Cricut machine and the Cricut Craft Room (CCR).

No comments:

Post a Comment