Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sizzix Storage

Happy Wednesday!

It is our day to talk organizing and storage.  I will admit my Sizzix storage is pretty old school.  While I have updated most of my other storage, this plastic drawer system still works well for my die storage.  So why change what works....I would rather spend money on news dies. :)  I am almost at full capacity with my storage as I also keep punches in this cart.  So I may need to make adjustments in the future.

I have updated the MCL Organization Board on Pinterest.  It now includes Spellbinders and Sizzix storage.  I was impressed with how creative some of the options are.  But then, we are very creative people. :)



While my steel-rule dies on are in the plastic storage bin pictured above, my border dies are next to it in my favorite crafting storage options. I have many of these modular units in my craft room, this one houses my border dies and die-cutting accessories. 





Sizzix also makes some wonderful storage cases too.  At the very top is my Big Shot.  One day I may upgrade it to an electronic version.  I use the machine so often that the hand cranking gets a bit old.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment