Welcome

We have moved! Check out our new blog: Everyday Moodlings.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Look Around My Workspace at Sizzix

Today I wanted to share a few photos of my work space at Sizzix. It's a super creative space that is usually a gigantic mess! Especially after a big trade show. This week I put all my projects aside and decorated my workspace for Valentines Day.

Here's my bulletin board. A bunch of heart die cuts stitched together on the sewing machine. And one of my favorite cards I created for a trade show a while ago. I'm so in to navy blue right now!
And above my paper trimmer station we have these darling shelving units. So I added a few Valentine Projects... In fact that Love Canvas in the photo... That is one of the canvases I am showing in my NEW Card and Canvas Class.
And here's one to make you drool... Just one of 6 nooks we have filled with dies! 
Sizzix really is a wonderful company and i'm proud to teach lots of Sizzix Classes here at MCC. Hope you see you all in class soon.

Smiles, Deena

1 comment:

  1. Drooling . . .! Getting to do what you love for work - how lucky are you!!

    ReplyDelete